Happy New Year everyone!
The last few months have been extraordinarily crazy on our side of town, but good nonetheless. I’m super grateful and appreciative of everyone, that’s ALL OF YOU GUYS… for being by our side and being super and amazingly supportive while we set the course to pursue the path of our #artventure.
Yup, that was a hashtag… I’ve been using that a lot as we navigate the art/business world. Feel free to use it when tagging photos from our studio. 🙂
Something I work on with the kiddos, particularly the oldest, is what I call Gratitude Attitude. It’s got a snazzy little ring to it and when I combine them, it becomes #gratitudes. It’s important to be thankful for something everyday, even if it’s the fact that traffic was good on the way home or you didn’t have a substitute teacher in your favorite class. Gratitudes can encompass big, huge items to the very littlest of things. The things that may only be important to the gratitude giver. Either way, it’s important.
I have a few gratitudes I’d like to share for the beginning of this glazy, new year.
- Best life partner, like, freaking, ever…. the cream to my coffee and the yin to my yang… he gets me. ❤
- Family & friends ….. Friends & family
Have you ever noticed how the lines of family and friends are so blurred you can’t really tell the difference? Yeah… that..
- The motivation and support that comes from the previous lines.
- My job-job that allows me to be flexible to be where I need to be, when I need to be.
- The ability to create art-like things… and use my imagination on a daily basis… and let’s not forget clay splatters across the walls and smears of clay in my hair!
- Sunshine, beach time & sand in my shoes
These are the things that came to my mind first, and yet there are so many more, but I think that’s a good start for now.
Oh and the glazed part? Everyone feels a little “glazed over” after the rush and craziness of the holidays. I might have also been testing new glazes in the studio as of late…
This year of 2018 is going to be amazing. Exhilarating. Exciting. Stupendous. Bombdiggity. ( I could keep going here…)
Many blessings to you and yours.